Launch Events NW Ltd are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers.
1. Collection Of Your Personal Information
We may collect and process “contact data” which may include your name, email address, telephone number, postal address and /or social media account identifiers.
We may process “account data” which could include account identifier name, email address, business name, account creation and modification dates, website settings and marketing preferences.
Processing of “transaction data” such as data relating to your payment method, for example, valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, is collected and stored by a third party payment processor, namely Worldpay when you purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our services from our website. You are encouraged to review their own privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions regarding them.
We may process “communication data”. This can include communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
We may process “usage data”. This can include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length or visit, page view and website navigation paths as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
2. Information From Third Parties
We may collect information about you from third parties such as social media networks and survey monkey. We will only use this information to source potential customer leads.
3. Automatically Collected Information
When you visit our website we may automatically collect information regarding the following:
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Domain names
- Access times
- Operating System
- Cookie information
- Referring website address
- Pages visited
- Links click
- Text Enter
- Internet service provider
We collect and analyse the above information to better understand how users use ours service and to continually maintain and improve our services.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information
Launch Events NW LTD. collect and process personal data to better understand and meet our customer demands. Additionally, this information is collected to allow reform of legitimate business duties and interests including the following:
- To operate and our website and deliver services.
- To communicate with customers about our services they use as well as responding to requests for assistance.
- To understand and improve our services.
- To publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our user’s use of our services.
- Market our services.
When you register with us, the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interests and compliance with our legal obligations, namely the proper administration of our website, services and business. We may process any payments made by you. We process your personal data to help detect fraud and to enable us prevent fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of our website.
5. Storage Of Personal Information
Your personal data will only be stored for the necessary retention period to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
6. Personal Information Access & Disclosure
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- When we use third party suppliers of goods and services, lawyers providing legal services, hosting our website, communication with users, delivering and improving our services, e-mail communication, invoicing and payments, customer support services and analytics. These will only have access, process or store personal information in accordance with our instructions and to perform their tasks in supporting our business in line with applicable laws and regulations.
- When we have obtained your explicit consent to share your personal information.
- If we determine that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Launch Events NW Ltd and the users of the website, or to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or requests by public or regulatory authorities including requests by law enforcement authorities.
- If in the event of sale of our business assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer and at close of transaction, your personal information will be transferred to the buyer.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) which is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
8. How To Reject Cookies
If you decide you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to not accept cookies and also to delete cookies. However, if you decline all cookies, this may prevent you from accessing certain features on our site.
9. Data Security & Integrity
Launch Events NW Ltd are committed to taking reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information which we store from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. This is achieved by using a range of technical measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you do suspect that there has been any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your personal information, please contact us immediately.
10. Your Rights
Under GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information, such as:
- The right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data including fulfilling incomplete personal data;
- The right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organization or to you;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- The right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw such consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact our DPO. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay and, in any event, in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. Please note, we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
11. Complaint Resolution
If for any reason you believe we have not complied with this Policy or your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. However, in the first instance, we would appreciate that you would contact us to enable the complaint to be resolved.
We do not intend to collect any personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not enter information on this website or engage our services. If you are aware of anyone under the age of 18 who has entered personal information, please contact us immediately to have the data removed.
13. Amendments To This Policy
We may be required to update this policy to keep up to date with regulations etc. This will then be published on our website.
You are required to check the policy to ensure that you are happy with any changes which have been made to this policy.
14. Contact Information
This website is owned by Launch Events NW Ltd. We are a registered in England and Wales under registration number 09877482.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01942 559306
Write to us at : Data Protection Officer, Launch Events NW LTD, 215 Douglas Road, Atherton, Greater Manchester, M46 9FE